Epoxy, Urethane, and MMA Flooring Systems
Urethane (may apply for epoxies as well):
- Urethane floors reduce floor maintenance and cleaning costs.
- They increase light reflectivity up to 300% which saves on utility expenses and maximizes work efficiencies.
- Urethane guards against potentially costly chemical corrosion of the flooring surface.
- Urethane flooring protects concrete from wear and protects products from damage.
- It reduces wear to transport vehicles.
- Urethane provides faster material movement.
- Urethane floor coating will produce a cleaner work environment.
- It increases workflow by directional markings.
- Urethane also reduces time spent on maintenance.
- Urethane demonstrates quality and level of professionalism.
- Urethane floors brighten the workspace.
- Urethane flooring decreases injuries with non-slip surfaces.
- It protects against dangerous chemical deterioration as well as brightens work areas.
Dynamic Coatings, Incorporated’s Flooring Systems are formulated with an anti-microbial component which prevents the growth of potentially harmful microbes. This is part of the entire flooring system, not just the top-coat, so you don’t have to worry about it wearing-off with the sealer. Should your floor be gouged, it will still have the protection.
Your Epoxy flooring will be resistant against staining, mold, fungus, and foul odor. This floor coating will not deteriorate as it is protected against bacteria, viruses, yeast, and other microbes. This is important to consider when planning for areas such as a veterinary floor, restaurant kitchen floor, aquatic center floors and public restroom flooring.
RAPID APPLICATION AND CURE:
-full cure, ready to use in one hour
-minimum interruption to production time
-less lost revenues due to down time
-allows applicator to do more jobs
-no waiting between coats
-complete job can be done in one day
COLD TEMPERATURE APPLICATIONS:
-can be installed down to –20F
-inside or outside applications
-will not chalk
-meets VOC regulation, <100g/L
-does not age harden
-remain flexible throughout their service life
-non-carcinogenic, does not cause cancer
-does not cause birth defects
-is not mutagenic
-does not pose any health hazard at normal practical exposure levels
-is not a greenhouse gas nor does it contribute to depletion of ozone layer
-cured systems are USDA and FDA compliant
-NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) Certified
-can be done in one hour to assure proper surface preparation
-good tool to show how the system will bond to substrate
ALWAYS BONDS TO ITSELF:
-always chemically bonds to itself, even after years of service
-never a cold-joint between layers
-never have to remove or redo initial surface preparation
LOW VISCOSITY MATERIAL:
-easy to apply
-primer penetrates the substrate
-coating systems, clear or pigmented
-quartz broadcast system
-chip broadcast system
RESIN RICH FLOORING SYSTEMS:
-wide range of chemical resistance
-available with Bio-Proof Anti-Microbial
-pump bases repair
-greater than ½ inch can extend with pea gravel
-highway and bridge deck repair
-food and beverage industry
-pulp and paper mills
-freezer and cold storage areas
-pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities
-warehouse and storage areas
-bathrooms and locker rooms
-chemical process plants